Happy National Celiac Disease Awareness Day! It might not the most glamorous name for our special gluten free day but its legit baby! In honor of this special day we’ve thrown together a top ten list of things us glutards can do to celebrate this extraordinary gluten free life we share:
- Show TDK How You Get Down on Celiac Awareness Day. Be sure to follow TDK then tag us on Instagram and get freatured! @thededicatedkitchen
- Throw a Gluten Free Pizza Party! Call up your closest gluten free friends and chow down for Celiac Disease Awareness. For one of our fav gluten free pizza recipes click here.
- Have a Gluten Free Recipe Swap. Share your favorite gluten free recipes with other glutards and get some yummy new ones for yourself.
- Show Us Your Green. Green is the official color of Celiac Awareness so show your support by wearing green today.
- Subscribe to the TDK Newsletter. Gluten free news, recipes and more delivered right to your fingertips.
- Take to Social Media. Spread the word about Celiac Awareness with your favorite gluten free meme/gif or hashtag the hell out of celiac awareness.
- Become a Contributor for The Dedicated Kitchen. We are always looking for gluten free gangsta’s to help spread good reliable gluten free info!
- Treat Yo’ Self. If there was ever a day to enjoy a delicious gluten free treat its today! We are still dreaming about Erin McKenna’s Bakery.
- Grab Dinner at Your Favorite Gluten Free Restaurant.
- Have Yourself A Gluten Free Celebratory Drink, or Two! Yes, wine is gluten free and so are these amazing beers: Glutiny, Glutenburg and Bards.